Code& is growing and we need a new developer to handle basic client requests and regular updates to their sites.
We're looking for a Junior Developer to join our team!
- perform maintenance and updates on a monthly basis for multiple clients.
- Complete basic client requests.
- Thoroughly check sites to ensure correct functionality
- Fix or log any bugs
- Keen interest in backend & frontend web development
- Honest & open personality, able to own both successes and mistakes in front of teammates and clients.
- Effective team communicator through chat, issue tracking & voice calls.
- Basic understanding of WordPress and previous experience setting up or maintaining a WP site
- Entry level understanding of HTML, CSS, PHP, JS & git.
- Must track all time for work done
- Resident of Australia with ABN, remote work.
- Have a machine running OSX
- Honest & open communicator & a focus on customer satisfaction
- Self starter with initiative and eager to learn
- Entry level position perfect for a University graduate
- Regular hours with room to grow
- Remote contract – work from home
- Must be Australian resident/citizen with ABN & bank account